Author Topic: Cleveland: Little Italy: Development and News  (Read 189676 times)

Offline down4cle

• 2717'-Burj Khalifa
  • Banned!
Re: Cleveland: Little Italy: Development and News
« Reply #770 on: August 11, 2017, 03:40:03 PM »
^ LOL. I noticed that too.  They should have put some gondolas in there for a real Italian (Venice) feel

Offline viscomi

• 408'-Kettering Tower
« Reply #771 on: August 11, 2017, 03:45:04 PM »
^ LOL. I noticed that too.  They should have put some gondolas in there for a real Italian (Venice) feel

most would blow there tops with Venice type density!

Offline clvlndr

• 2717'-Burj Khalifa
« Reply #772 on: August 11, 2017, 04:43:20 PM »
With Centric rising and Quattro, soon to be, the physical advancement of Mayfield Lofts would make it an LI, TOD trifecta.

Offline KJP

• Premium Member
  • Rebuilding the cities that built America.
    • All Aboard Ohio
« Reply #773 on: August 11, 2017, 08:06:01 PM »
With Centric rising and Quattro, soon to be, the physical advancement of Mayfield Lofts would make it an LI, TOD trifecta.

I don't know if this was due to vandalism or because the project is about to begin but the sign in front of Mayfield Station apartments was gone yesterday.
"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for."-- Barack Obama

Offline lafont

• 665'-Queen City Square
« Reply #774 on: August 14, 2017, 08:11:19 AM »
What is "Mayfield Station Apartments?"

Online Mendo

• 771'-Terminal Tower

Offline clvlndr

• 2717'-Burj Khalifa
« Reply #776 on: August 14, 2017, 10:50:51 AM »

I don't know if this was due to vandalism or because the project is about to begin but the sign in front of Mayfield Station apartments was gone yesterday.

Correct.  It's Mayfield Station... I mistakenly referred to it as Mayfield Lofts, which was the original proposal for this tract.

Offline E Rocc

• 2717'-Burj Khalifa
  • Defender Of The Sprawl
« Reply #777 on: August 14, 2017, 01:18:49 PM »

Could have been Feast prep, worries about people leaning/sitting on it.
"I mean, this man just can't be president of the US. I mean, they got this button, it's in a briefcase, he's gonna find it."
- P. J. O'Rourke

Remove Ads