Author Topic: Cleveland: Ohio City: Development and News  (Read 953859 times)

Offline PoshSteve

• 629'-Rhodes State Tower
Re: Cleveland: Ohio City: Development and News
« Reply #4865 on: March 19, 2017, 12:44:59 PM »
Climbed up to the top of my building today. Perfect view of the Snavely project at W25th and Detroit. It appears the first floor is pored (underground parking) and columns are going up. Also they have been working on the interiors of the historic buildings across the street from the new build too for a few weeks now.

Offline YABO713

• 367'-PNC Bank
  • @cle_news moderator on Instagram
« Reply #4866 on: March 19, 2017, 03:33:10 PM »
Climbed up to the top of my building today. Perfect view of the Snavely project at W25th and Detroit. It appears the first floor is pored (underground parking) and columns are going up. Also they have been working on the interiors of the historic buildings across the street from the new build too for a few weeks now.

I drove past yesterday for the first time in probably 3-4 weeks. I cannot believe how fast they are moving! Also, as the build out the foundation I begin to grasp how large of a development this actually is. My initial - totally unfounded - thoughts were that it would only take up a parcel or two on the corner.

I would love to see what this does to the property values at Stonebridge, especially considering the project will include a small marketplace.

Offline PoshSteve

« Reply #4867 on: March 19, 2017, 03:44:34 PM »
^ I'm most excited for the market. What I miss most about living in the Warehouse District is being right next to Constantinos. This will fill that void. They look to be in a good position there too, between Stonebridge, Lakeview, their own project, and all of the projects just opening and proposed in Hingetown, they'll have alot of condo/apartment residents in very easy walking distance.

Offline KJP

• Premium Member
  • Rebuilding the cities that built America.
    • All Aboard Ohio
« Reply #4868 on: March 19, 2017, 04:41:48 PM »

Please continue to live there for a few more years, until the Snavely and Project 29 developments are done! That view is going to look very different. Would be nice to have a then/now comparison. :)
"I play to people’s fantasies."
--Donald Trump

Offline freethink

• 1450'-Willis Tower
« Reply #4869 on: March 19, 2017, 09:57:57 PM »
Have they announced the operator of the market at the Snavely project yet? Haven't heard.
live small  dream big

Offline down4cle

• 1450'-Willis Tower
« Reply #4870 on: March 19, 2017, 10:02:21 PM »
I don't know if it's announced but I am aware of who it is.

Offline seicer

• Premium Member
« Reply #4871 on: March 20, 2017, 09:32:12 AM »
That's coming along quickly!

Offline sooner

• 408'-Kettering Tower
« Reply #4872 on: March 20, 2017, 03:50:10 PM »
PoshSteve, you obviously live in Stonebridge....so what is happening with the new exterior cladding there? Thanks.

Offline YABO713

• 367'-PNC Bank
  • @cle_news moderator on Instagram
« Reply #4873 on: March 20, 2017, 03:57:01 PM »
PoshSteve, you obviously live in Stonebridge....so what is happening with the new exterior cladding there? Thanks.

My fiance lives there as well. Last i heard, the building was getting a new name and a new exterior beginning early this summer.

Offline gotribe

• 2717'-Burj Khalifa
« Reply #4874 on: March 20, 2017, 04:45:30 PM »
Awesome view of the site!  There must be a tower crane that's going to pop out of there somewhere.  Doesn't like there's room for a walking crane anywhere. 

Offline KJP

• Premium Member
  • Rebuilding the cities that built America.
    • All Aboard Ohio
« Reply #4875 on: March 20, 2017, 06:03:44 PM »
Awesome view of the site!  There must be a tower crane that's going to pop out of there somewhere.  Doesn't like there's room for a walking crane anywhere. 

No tower crane needed. The Snavely project is only going to be five stories tall.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:03:54 PM by KJP »
"I play to people’s fantasies."
--Donald Trump

Offline PoshSteve

« Reply #4876 on: March 20, 2017, 09:09:47 PM »

My fiance lives there as well. Last i heard, the building was getting a new name and a new exterior beginning early this summer.

I heard the same. It was supposed to start last spring, but they had trouble finding a company who was able to take on a project of that scale at that time.

Remove Ads