Author Topic: Cleveland: Restaurant News & Info  (Read 87466 times)

Offline freefourur

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
Re: Cleveland: Restaurant News & Info
« Reply #7140 on: September 14, 2018, 03:14:45 PM »
^Lol I laughed at that too... he acts like he owns Sherwin Williams...

Are people going to stop eating if you go and open up restaurants in Richfield and North Ridgeville?

You can't move retail locations as easily.  These businesses get their customers because of the location.

Offline surfohio

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7141 on: September 14, 2018, 03:19:57 PM »
The real irony of George's worry about his niece potentially getting assaulted in the bathroom is that there was an actual child rapist in the Town Hall/Harry Buffalo ownership group.

Offline freefourur

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7142 on: September 14, 2018, 03:29:01 PM »
The real irony of George's worry about his niece potentially getting assaulted in the bathroom is that there was an actual child rapist in the Town Hall/Harry Buffalo ownership group.

It's fine as long as they are not transgender.

Offline surfohio

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7143 on: September 14, 2018, 03:36:22 PM »

It's fine as long as they are not transgender.

I suppose so!

I know Mr. George has done some good things in the community. He's also been a Democrat, though he will support Republican candidates at times. This issue could be a case of an an old guy just being an out of touch old guy. Or perhaps there really is no moral objection and he seriously thinks the proposed policies will hurt his business interests.

Offline sfbob

• Huntington Tower 330'
« Reply #7144 on: September 14, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »
This is absolutely unacceptable and people need to make sure these establishments hear from everyone, even if this Tony George doesn't actually own Town Hall, Crop or the rest of them any longer, he sure is acting as though he does. I have already called both Town Hall and Crop to let them know we will not step foot in any of their restaurants any longer and left my contact info. They need to put out a clear and strong rebuf disavowing the statements from this tony George person.

Offline TBideon

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7145 on: September 14, 2018, 07:09:08 PM »
I hope you guys have the same passion for chastising, if not boycotting, the Browns, who are closely associated with Jim Brown, who has been abusing women for decades. Hell, he even tried to murder at least one. He's done a hell of a lot worse things than the ex-owner of Town Hall, yet Cleveland - and the complicit Browns organization and fanbase - still grovel at his feet.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 07:11:28 PM by TBideon »

Offline KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
  • Rebuilding the cities that built America.
« Reply #7146 on: September 14, 2018, 11:39:40 PM »
Tony George, a convicted felon who has associated with organized crime figures for almost all of his life (I'd be happy to share news articles about this) can take himself and his homophobic restaurants right the hell out of Cuyahoga County.
"Treat this (November 2018) election as if it's the last election in which you can fully exercise your democratic rights. Because it just might be." -- Margy Waller.