Author Topic: Cincinnati: Over-the-Rhine: 3CDC Development and News  (Read 58434 times)

Offline troeros

• Huntington Tower 330'
Re: Cincinnati: Over-the-Rhine: 3CDC Development and News
« Reply #3720 on: July 02, 2018, 11:13:51 PM »
Apperantly 15th and vine renderings have already been done and the otr community council has already reviewed them..hopefully we will see the rendering in the hcb packet soon.

Offline JoeHarmon

• Dirt Lot 0'
« Reply #3721 on: July 03, 2018, 08:33:26 AM »
Are you referring to the Kroger's Site, or the two historic buildings they are turning into Office space?

Offline troeros

• Huntington Tower 330'
« Reply #3722 on: July 03, 2018, 09:06:28 AM »
Are you referring to the Kroger's Site, or the two historic buildings they are turning into Office space?

For 1505 - 1507 Vine...opposite side from Kroger. The large lot next to the recently renovated building with the blue bay windows.

Offline troeros

• Huntington Tower 330'
« Reply #3723 on: July 03, 2018, 12:10:30 PM »
3cdc has officially announced they have begun work today on the Meiner and Behleb block of buildings by Kroger. They are starting to unbrick the windows as we speak.

Offline troeros

• Huntington Tower 330'
« Reply #3724 on: July 06, 2018, 07:56:25 PM »
Spaces leases office at 15th & Vine - Cincinnati Business Courier

https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2018/07/06/exclusive-huge-coworking-space-coming-to-over-the.html?ana=RSS&s=article_search

They will be leasing the entire upper floor from what I understand.

Also, long time Hyde Park retailor, world of beads, is moving to 1429 Vine st.

3cdc leasing team is simply killing it right now.

Offline troeros

• Huntington Tower 330'
« Reply #3725 on: July 09, 2018, 09:45:06 AM »
Can anyone clarify this. As pointed out before, 3cdc is planning to build a parking garage behind (the eventual demolished) Kroger site on Vine, facing walnut st.

My question is, isnít that land owned by the Wades? Does this mean they sold some of their parcels to 3cdc?

Or maybe Iím confusing all of this, and this wonít actually occupy the walnut parcel, but rather just occupy where that red warehouse looking structure is...

Offline savadams13

• Metropolitan Tower 224'
« Reply #3726 on: July 09, 2018, 10:43:09 AM »
Can anyone clarify this. As pointed out before, 3cdc is planning to build a parking garage behind (the eventual demolished) Kroger site on Vine, facing walnut st.

My question is, isnít that land owned by the Wades? Does this mean they sold some of their parcels to 3cdc?

Or maybe Iím confusing all of this, and this wonít actually occupy the walnut parcel, but rather just occupy where that red warehouse looking structure is...

The plan is all the existing structures that belong to Kroger on Vine St. will be sold to 3CDC for $1. These structures will be torn down and made into the parking garage. I am sure there are a couple plots surround the grocery and warehouse building that Kroger doesnt own but that wont hinder the plans for a new parking structure.

Offline troeros

• Huntington Tower 330'
« Reply #3727 on: July 11, 2018, 05:39:16 PM »
I noticed earlier today by Vine St, that the krukemeyer building ground floor is being used for the construction HQ for the new 15th and vine project. I also noticed construction vehicles on the gravel lot as well. It seems like 3cdc is eager to get this infill project off the ground fast.