PLEASE READ!!!

***** ALL users will have to request a password reset BEFORE you will be able to log into the forum. See the thread in the forum issues section for further instructions. If you have issues with this, email us at admin@urbanohio.com. *****

Author Topic: Cleveland Browns Discussion  (Read 57738 times)

Online KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
  • Rebuilding the cities that built America.
Re: Cleveland Browns Discussion
« Reply #7920 on: May 07, 2018, 04:47:41 PM »
If he stays clean, I expect Antonio Callaway to eventually beat out Corey Coleman. Maybe not at the start of the season, but he has a burst and YAC potential that can win for him that job. There's a still a long way with these high-risk talents, but Josh Gordon and Callaway on the outside, and Coleman with Jarvis Landry (probably the only reliable WR at this point) in the slot has me excited for the future.

Apparently ESPN doesn't know who LT Desmond Harrison is, or that he signed a FA contract with the Browns. But if he can learn some technical ability (and stay clean) to go along with that dominating physical ability, he's going to be a starter in this league. And the Browns didn't draft Austin Corbett one spot out of the first round just so he can be a utility OL. He has the technical ability that Harrison (and many OL draftees) lack.

ESPN thinks TJ Carries is going to beat out EJ Gaines for a starting corner spot? TJ is good, but EJ is better. Maybe ESPN is getting these two confused because of their initialed first names??

This article was published this morning at 9 a.m. Did the writer Pat McManamon not get the memo that LB Dominique Alexander was waived?? BTW, watch LB Genard Avery eventually win a starting job.
"Many Americans are willing to die for their country. But pay taxes for it? No way." -- Me.

Online KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7921 on: May 09, 2018, 09:12:27 AM »
This is a tweet of an Instagram post by Mayfield's girlfriend Emily Wilkinson. Man, this kid's drive. I absolutely love it. So much desire to learn the Browns playbook to leave a bed containing that fine lady. <<sniffles back the tears>> That's my quarterback....

And he actually wears Browns gear around L.A. & drives a Jeep made in Ohio…this Baker Mayfield guy might work out in Cleveland

"Many Americans are willing to die for their country. But pay taxes for it? No way." -- Me.

Online Cleburger

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7922 on: May 09, 2018, 12:43:55 PM »
Is the Browns-orange air freshener there to mask the stanky weed smell?  Hopefully not....

Online YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7923 on: May 09, 2018, 12:55:04 PM »
Is the Browns-orange air freshener there to mask the stanky weed smell?  Hopefully not....

Which is legal in CA

Online Cleburger

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7924 on: May 09, 2018, 02:09:03 PM »

Which is legal in CA

I ain't judgin!  Other than the local comparisons to Johnny Football....

Online KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7925 on: May 15, 2018, 11:22:46 PM »

You mean the irresponsible and stupid comparisons?

Online YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7926 on: May 16, 2018, 09:16:37 AM »

They're certainly not the same player or person. But if a city loses a mayor to a corruption scandal, you do know subsequent mayors will be (rightly) judged under a closer microscope.

Thankfully, he'll have a year to sit and learn behind Tyrod Taylor, who is a consummate professional and a man of great moral character.

Offline E Rocc

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7927 on: May 16, 2018, 12:31:08 PM »

They're certainly not the same player or person. But if a city loses a mayor to a corruption scandal, you do know subsequent mayors will be (rightly) judged under a closer microscope.

Thankfully, he'll have a year to sit and learn behind Tyrod Taylor, who is a consummate professional and a man of great moral character.

Short quarterback that won the Heisman playing in a major conference partly by running a lot, and doesn't always show good judgement?

Yeah, completely unfair.

Offline mrnyc

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7928 on: May 16, 2018, 02:25:13 PM »
yep and that is the crux -- they drafted too many midgets. its not a .500 team despite some media hype. reasonable would be three wins next season.

Online YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7929 on: May 16, 2018, 02:48:45 PM »
yep and that is the crux -- they drafted too many midgets. its not a .500 team despite some media hype. reasonable would be three wins next season.

Ehhh, I'd bet the over on 5.5. But I agree, .500 is asking way too much at this point.

Online KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7930 on: May 17, 2018, 09:39:20 AM »
Adam Schefter is reporting that the Browns will be featured on Hard Knocks this summer. Looks like I'm getting HBO.

Online YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7931 on: May 17, 2018, 08:38:00 PM »
Browns got Hard Knocks

Don't tell me your boy doesn't have scoops.

Online KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7932 on: May 17, 2018, 11:55:30 PM »
Whose my boy? Which scoops?

Online YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7933 on: May 18, 2018, 06:17:16 AM »
Whose my boy? Which scoops?

I am! C’mon @KJP ... and the Browns getting HRd Knocks. Call me Yabo Schefter

Offline DarkandStormy

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #7934 on: May 18, 2018, 09:04:48 AM »