PLEASE READ!!!

***** ALL users will have to request a password reset BEFORE you will be able to log into the forum. See the thread in the forum issues section for further instructions. If you have issues with this, email us at admin@urbanohio.com. *****

Author Topic: **Current Events Notice**  (Read 194 times)

Offline ColDayMan

• ♫ An Apollo Legend ♫
  • Administrator
  • Jeddah Tower 3,281'
    • UrbanOhio
**Current Events Notice**
« on: August 16, 2017, 04:58:21 PM »
Folks, I realize these are difficult times in the world.  Polarizing opinions on the rise with civility in shambles.  Well, not on UrbanOhio.

From hence forth, ANYONE that exhibits trolling behavior, loves to bicker without a point, or threatens anyone will be in for a SWIFT suspension.  Our suspension policy for the Currents Events section is as follows:

1st Suspension: 2 weeks
2nd Suspension: 2 months
3rd Suspension: 2 years

I cannot believe I have to reiterate having a civil, adult conversation on here but here we are.  You may post APPROPRIATE articles and have a civil discussion (that includes CIVIL debates) but the SECOND it goes over the line, that forumer will be suspended.  Period.  There will be no questions, like a North Korean prison.  Just act like an adult and you'll be fine.  For forumers that you may want to see who's posts in Current Events are quality, look at Gramarye, Taestell, or ryanlammi for great examples.

And please, try not to use insulting language towards anyone, including the current president.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:23:06 PM by ColDayMan »
"You don't just walk into a bar and mix it up by calling a girl fat" - buildingcincinnati speaking about new forumers