Author Topic: Hillary Clinton  (Read 8762 times)

Offline surfohio

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
Re: Hillary Clinton
« Reply #240 on: March 14, 2018, 03:47:55 PM »
Remember the good old days when Democrats would do the honorable thing and send their losing candidates to an uninhabited island somewhere?

Dukakis and Mondale and Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Offline GCrites80s

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
  • 1492 or 4,192?
« Reply #241 on: March 14, 2018, 04:34:09 PM »
The Clintons "do something" to people that Dukakis and Mondale couldn't. I wouldn't mind if Mondale's daughter was still around... va voom

Offline E Rocc

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2018, 05:08:19 PM »
The Clintons "do something" to people that Dukakis and Mondale couldn't. I wouldn't mind if Mondale's daughter was still around... va voom

#Truth

Offline Ram23

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2018, 05:09:55 PM »

Offline Ram23

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2018, 11:46:23 PM »
More news from Clinton's India trip, which is now rivaling Justin Trudeau's recent visit in terms of embarrassment:

Now Hillary Clinton fractures her wrist after slipping in a palace bathtub during trip to India

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5506823/Hillary-Clinton-fractures-wrist-slipping-bathtub.html

Hillary Clinton will bring home a most undesired souvenir from India - a fractured wrist.

The former Secretary of State injured her right hand on Tuesday, after slipping in a bathtub at the palace where she was staying in Jodhpur.

edit: noticed this noteworthy comment in the always-enjoyable Daily Mail comment section:

"Help I've fallen and I can't shut up."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:49:06 PM by Ram23 »

Offline eastvillagedon

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2018, 04:23:58 PM »
It's just not fair. Does everyone realize Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump? Or was it 3 billion? I think it was actually 3 trillion!  ;D

HILLARY CLINTON TO CAMPAIGN STAFF: 'I AM GETTING PRETTY TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW NOBODY LIKES ME'
BY MARIE SOLIS ON 4/20/18 AT 11:00 AM

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-2016-campaign-895092

Offline YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2018, 04:26:47 PM »
^The President doesn't realize that. But holy sh*t you love bringing her up.

Offline eastvillagedon

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2018, 04:34:46 PM »
^The President doesn't realize that. But holy sh*t you love bringing her up.
actually Newsweek "brought her up." And since she's in the news practically every day, is there something wrong with posting stories about her? (as a matter of fact, wasn't she mentioned in the Trump thread just today? and not by me)

Offline DarkandStormy

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2018, 04:51:55 PM »
And since she's in the news practically every day, is there something wrong with posting stories about her?

There have been 3 relevant news stories to Hillary Clinton since the beginning of February posted here...all shared by you or Ram.

So "practically every day" is false.  And even then, only Trumpers continue to go out of their way to share these stories.

Offline bumsquare

• One World Trade Center 1,776'
« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2018, 04:59:50 PM »
It's just not fair. Does everyone realize Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump? Or was it 3 billion? I think it was actually 3 trillion!  ;D

HILLARY CLINTON TO CAMPAIGN STAFF: 'I AM GETTING PRETTY TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW NOBODY LIKES ME'
BY MARIE SOLIS ON 4/20/18 AT 11:00 AM

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-2016-campaign-895092

It was 3 million

Offline Ram23

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #250 on: May 25, 2018, 02:44:25 PM »
A chilling thought:

Hillary Clinton Wants to Be CEO of Facebook

https://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clinton-wants-to-be-ceo-of-facebook/

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton told Attorney General Maura Healey (D-MA) that she would like to be CEO of Facebook, while receiving the Radcliffe Award at Harvard on Friday.

The Radcliffe medal, by the way, was given to Mrs. Clinton for her "transformative impact on society."  ::) Why do those on the left continue to do silly things like this in order to try and keep her relevant? Are they prepping for a 2020 election rematch?

Offline KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
  • Rebuilding the cities that built America.
« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2018, 02:48:31 PM »
A chilling thought:

Hillary Clinton Wants to Be CEO of Facebook

https://ntknetwork.com/hillary-clinton-wants-to-be-ceo-of-facebook/

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton told Attorney General Maura Healey (D-MA) that she would like to be CEO of Facebook, while receiving the Radcliffe Award at Harvard on Friday.

The Radcliffe medal, by the way, was given to Mrs. Clinton for her "transformative impact on society."  ::) Why do those on the left continue to do silly things like this in order to try and keep her relevant? Are they prepping for a 2020 election rematch?

LOL!! While I couldn't care less what she wants to do in her twilight years, she does possess free will to decide what she wants to do with her life. No one on the left is conspiring to place her someplace that keeps her relevant to conservatives who seem to see a Hillary hiding behind every tree. You nutjobs are doing that all on your own because you need a boogiemen whip up your base to keep yourselves relevant.
"Treat this (November 2018) election as if it's the last election in which you can fully exercise your democratic rights. Because it just might be." -- Margy Waller.

Offline DarkandStormy

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2018, 02:53:16 PM »
Another Clinton story posted by a Trumper.

Get over here already.

Offline YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #253 on: Yesterday at 11:56:34 AM »
Hillary: she's the new Paul Revere!  :P

Clinton calls on Trump to act: 'The Russians are still coming'
BY JOHN BOWDEN - 02/28/18 11:13 AM EST

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376009-clinton-calls-on-trump-to-act-the-russians-are-still-coming

Didn't age well.

Online freefourur

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #254 on: Yesterday at 01:15:31 PM »
Hillary: she's the new Paul Revere!  :P

Clinton calls on Trump to act: 'The Russians are still coming'
BY JOHN BOWDEN - 02/28/18 11:13 AM EST

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376009-clinton-calls-on-trump-to-act-the-russians-are-still-coming

Didn't age well.

As it turns out, everything she said about Russia was 100% true including the puppet bit. 

Offline G00pie

• Excavation Site
« Reply #255 on: Yesterday at 03:17:49 PM »
yea, but she knew it was true since she was party to it under Obama.....  lets just ignore all that though and focus on non sense.

Online freefourur

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #256 on: Yesterday at 03:24:23 PM »
What if I conceded that Obama knew and did nothing.  Then you'd have to agree that Trump's actions are much more egregious, no?

Offline YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #257 on: Yesterday at 03:28:24 PM »
What if I conceded that Obama knew and did nothing.  Then you'd have to agree that Trump's actions are much more egregious, no?

The main difference between left and right on this one is ... when the left found out Obama knew and did nothing they went "Damn, wow, okay. That sucks." not... "NO, WRONG, WITCH HUNT, NO COLLUSION, MANAFORT NEVER MET THE PRESID-URANIUM ONE!"

Online freefourur

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #258 on: Yesterday at 03:30:45 PM »

The main difference between left and right on this one is ... when the left found out Obama knew and did nothing they went "Damn, wow, okay. That sucks." not... "NO, WRONG, WITCH HUNT, NO COLLUSION, MANAFORT NEVER MET THE PRESID-URANIUM ONE!"

But in reality Obama did something.  It can be argued that he didn't do enough but he did begin a counter intelligence investigation led by a person that Trump fired.  then he and his patsies in congress have beec trying to discredit the investigation. Even though Trump concedes that the hacking happened.

Offline YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #259 on: Yesterday at 03:31:17 PM »
^Fair. Approaching McConnell was an action too I guess

Offline jmecklenborg

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #260 on: Yesterday at 03:37:57 PM »
For all of the yapping that Trump does, it's undeniable that during that debate, his tone of voice changed quite a bit when he countered with "not a puppet!".  At the time it caught my attention, but I and most others couldn't imagine that this level of nonsense was actually going on. 

Online freefourur

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #261 on: Yesterday at 03:39:59 PM »
For all of the yapping that Trump does, it's undeniable that during that debate, his tone of voice changed quite a bit when he countered with "not a puppet!".  At the time it caught my attention, but I and most others couldn't imagine that this level of nonsense was actually going on.

Dems should run a commercial with that scene followed by pieces of his press conference.