PLEASE READ!!!

***** ALL users will have to request a password reset BEFORE you will be able to log into the forum. See the thread in the forum issues section for further instructions. If you have issues with this, email us at admin@urbanohio.com. *****

Author Topic: Cleveland: Downtown: Standard Building  (Read 5181 times)

Online mrclifton88

• Premium Member
  • One World Trade Center 1,776'
Re: Cleveland: Downtown: Standard Building
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2017, 09:18:57 PM »
I took a tour of this building last week... they did a really nice job.  The lobby is still under heavy construction but the apartments themselves are very nice, also the top level of penthouses will be rent-to-own which I thought was interesting. 

Offline Davidsmith121

• Excavation Site
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2017, 09:44:17 PM »
thestandardcle.com

Their website has further photographs of the interior apartments and floorplans.

Offline simplythis

• Rhodes Tower 629'
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2018, 11:58:28 PM »
Leasing started Jan 1 at the Standard Building.

For example, the $60 million The Standard apartments opened Jan. 4 at 99 W. St. Clair Ave. in downtown Cleveland, marking suburban-based Weston Inc.'s entry into the city's apartment market from the office and industrial segments. That meant 277 apartments and four penthouses all hit the market on one day. However, that doesn't mean things there are quiet.

"The phone is ringing. We are busy," said Julie Colby, manager of The Standard, which is suspending the typical $150 application fee as it opens. The day the doors opened, tenants moved into 25 suites, and another 30 are rented. With match day, when hospitals name their new residents, and the launch of internships, she expects to be busy through April and feels the building will lease quickly. Rents are upward of $1,350 for a one-bedroom and $2,850 for two bedrooms. Four top-floor penthouses will rent for a minimum of $5,000 and will be customizable, she said.

Offline Down_with_Ctown

• Dirt Lot 0'
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2018, 03:25:42 PM »
I walked by the building last week and the first floor space previously occupied by PNC in the building's former incarnation looks cleared out and ready to lease.  Hopefully the 277 units above fill up fast and create demand for a new restaurant or retail!

Online YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2018, 03:32:07 PM »
I walked by the building last week and the first floor space previously occupied by PNC in the building's former incarnation looks cleared out and ready to lease.  Hopefully the 277 units above fill up fast and create demand for a new restaurant or retail!

I was on the waiting list initially and planning to move in October 2017. The late start forced me to find a place elsewhere.

Offline KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
  • Rebuilding the cities that built America.
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2018, 03:44:48 PM »

A 24-hour diner, located between Public Square, the Justice Center and the Convention Center hotel, would be most welcome.
"Many Americans are willing to die for their country. But pay taxes for it? No way." -- Me.

Online YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2018, 03:58:29 PM »

A 24-hour diner, located between Public Square, the Justice Center and the Convention Center hotel, would be most welcome.

I miss Addy's very much

Online freefourur

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2018, 04:00:02 PM »

I miss Addy's very much

I miss all of the old school diners downtown.  Which ones are still left besides Barrister's?

Online YABO713

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2018, 04:01:10 PM »
I miss all of the old school diners downtown.  Which ones are still left besides Barrister's?

Mike and Dee's in the Rosetta Building. A true greasy spoon with some smiling faces serving up bomba** comfort food.

Offline KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2018, 11:18:14 PM »
From downtown Councilman Kerry McCormack today...

Congratulations on the grand opening of the Standard building in Downtown #Cleveland! Beautiful historic rehab now providing new homes. The push for 20,000 Downtown residents by 2020 is well on its way. @CleCityCouncil @CityofCleveland @CLE_EconDev @DowntownCLE @DCRA1 https://t.co/xuL1lGqywh
"Many Americans are willing to die for their country. But pay taxes for it? No way." -- Me.

Offline KJP

• Jeddah Tower 3,281'
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2018, 09:32:14 AM »
Eliot Ness played racquetball in historic building that is now The Standard units: Apartment of the week
https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2018/06/eliot_ness_played_racquetball.html