Photos > General Photos

Urban Ohio "Picture Of The Day"

<< < (438/508) > >>

natininja:
Most motorists and pedestrians also feel exempt from traffic laws in New York.

NorthAndre:
In all fairness the two (caught by accident on my phone) had just crossed over to make a left turn....though there's a completely empty turn lane right there to do that.  After all, I was about to head that way myself on a bike.  I wouldn't have been sure what to do, had I not been interested in taking a photo.

But compliance among cyclists is difficult here in Chicago.  I make it a good habit to stop at all stop signs and lights.  I'll admit to proceeding slow during the LPI sequence, which most cities don't have.  The question has not yet been brought up whether a bicyclist proceeding during the sequence is legal or not, but there's probably some validity to that for safety reasons of the cyclist.  But the cyclists that run red lights drive me nuts.

mrnyc:

--- Quote from: natininja on April 27, 2012, 01:07:43 PM ---Most motorists and pedestrians also feel exempt from traffic laws in New York.

--- End quote ---

ha touche! thats definately true. and we all have our very very good reasons lol!

musky:
purrrty

Sherman Cahal:
A fantastic red barn on a family farm along Schmucker Road west of Kline, West Virginia, with Rocky Mountain's foliage acting as a fantastic backdrop on this late April afternoon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version